Książki dla dzieci
- Lonely Planet, EAN: 9781788687560
- Lonely Planet, EAN: 9781788689359Dostawa od 0zł
Look around you – plastic is everywhere! It’s in your shoes, pens, toothbrush, car, toys, TV, water bottles, food packaging... It’s so popular that it’s almost impossible to get through one day without using it. And it’s creating major p...
- Bezdroża, EAN: 9788328363908
- Lonely Planet, EAN: 9781788683272Dostawa od 0zł
All aboard! From the fastest to the longest, the oldest to the newest, through tunnels, across bridges and up mountainsides, take a fascinating ride through the world of trains in this brilliant new book from illustrator James Gulliver Hancock. In...
- Lonely Planet, EAN: 9781788683258
Take a journey into the unknown and discover the planet’s wildest and most wonderful sights. Paddle through the eerie glowworm caves of New Zealand, ride with the wild horses of the Namib desert, swing off the end of the world in Ecuador, and be...
- Lonely Planet, EAN: 9781788683074Dostawa od 0zł
Bold reader – open your mystical map and get ready to travel through time with 21 dazzling stories of daring and deceit, reward and punishment. Meet gods, goddesses and demigods, serpents, coyotes, talking fish and clever spiders, and cavort wit...
- Lonely Planet, EAN: 9781787012943Dostawa od 0zł
If you were asked to tell someone on the other side of the world about yourself, where would you start?
Perhaps you'd mention your favourite hobbies, the pranks you play on your family, or what you want to be when you grow up. Would you in...
- Lonely Planet, EAN: 9781788681155Dostawa od 0zł
Calling all adventurers! Are you ready to explore America's 60 amazing national parks?
From Acadia's seaside cliffs and coves to Zion's enchanting red valleys, take a journey through the United States' most spectacular and exciting landsca...
- Lonely Planet, EAN: 9781787013391Dostawa od 0zł
Ancient Wonders - Then & Now introduces children to some of history's most famous civilisations and the amazing palaces, temples and buildings they created. In this interactive and fact-filled tour, kids will discover all about each man-made marve...
- Lonely Planet, EAN: 9781787012929Dostawa od 0zł
Where does luggage go after check in? What happens in the control tower? How do planes actually fly? This interactive, lift-the-flap book takes you behind-the-scenes to uncover the hidden secrets of the airport – from a peek inside the cockpit t...
- Lonely Planet, EAN: 9781787014862
- Lonely Planet, EAN: 9781787018013
- Lonely Planet, EAN: 9781787018051
- Lonely Planet, EAN: 9781787013032
- Lonely Planet, EAN: 9781787012998
- Lonely Planet, EAN: 9781787012974
- Lonely Planet, EAN: 9781787013018
- Sklep Podróżnika, EAN: 9788371361371
Brak produktów odpowiadających zapytaniu.