- Lonely Planet, EAN: 9781786570604
Chit-chat your way along the famous Silk Road with this broad-ranging phrasebook. And once you've made an effort to speak any of the native Central Asian languages with the locals, you won't need to look up the translation for the word 'hospitalit...
- Lonely Planet, EAN: 9781743603765
- Lonely Planet, EAN: 9781786574855
- Lonely Planet, EAN: 9781787013469
- Lonely Planet, EAN: 9781786570697
Indonesian, or Bahasa Indonesia as it’s known to the locals, is the official language of the Republic of Indonesia. Indonesian, and its closest relative Malay, both developed from Old Malay, an Austronesian language spoken in the kingdom of Sriv...
- Lonely Planet, EAN: 9781787014695
- Lonely Planet, EAN: 9781787014749
- Lonely Planet, EAN: 9781788680189
- Lonely Planet, EAN: 9781787014718
- Lonely Planet, EAN: 9781786573292Lonely Planet Ethiopian Amharic Phrasebook & Dictionary is your handy passport to culturally enriching travels with the most relevant and useful Ethiopian Amharic phrases and vocabulary for all your travel needs. Chat with kids, haggle in the market,...
- Lonely Planet, EAN: 9781743214336Get more from your trip with easy-to-find phrases for every travel situation. Creaky high tones and aspirated consonants have never been so easy! Nor has requesting your favourite song at a karaoke bar, chatting to a monk, or bargaining with your cab...
- Lonely Planet, EAN: 9781743211816
- Lonely Planet, EAN: 9781743211922
Sinhala is one of the two official languages of Sri Lanka, and it is the first language of more than 75% of the population. According to Sinhalese tradition, this language was introduced to Sri Lanka by a banished prince in the 6th century who con...
- Lonely Planet, EAN: 9781760340636