- Lonely Planet, EAN: 9781786570604
Chit-chat your way along the famous Silk Road with this broad-ranging phrasebook. And once you've made an effort to speak any of the native Central Asian languages with the locals, you won't need to look up the translation for the word 'hospitalit...
- Freytag&Berndt, EAN: 9783707909753
- Lonely Planet, EAN: 9781786574640Dostawa od 0zł
With its medieval blue-domed cities, kinetic bazaars and remote yurtstays, Central Asia encapsulates the romance of the Silk Road like nowhere else. Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Central Asia, with amazing travel experiences and the b...
- GiziMap, EAN: 9789630372381
- Reise Know How, EAN: 9783831773633
- Czarne, EAN: 9788375363654
- ITMB, EAN: 9781553411048The Stans of the former Soviet empire are difficult to map because in the aftermath of liberation, most place names, which the Russian overlords had Russified were changed and not always to their original names or former spellings. Time has sorted ou...
- Freytag&Berndt, EAN: 9783707909807
- Freytag&Berndt, EAN: 9788361945703Jedyna mapa na rynku w takim rozmiarze, idealnie nadaje się do biura, transportu czy spedycji. Mapa dwustronnie laminowana folią matową, oprawiona w rurki PCV, można po niej pisać mazakami suchościeralnymi. Wydawcą mapy jest renomowane, austri...
- GiziMap, EAN: 9789630372398Gizi Map coverage of Central Asia at 1:1,750,000 is available either in a geographical version or in a road edition and includes Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, plus southern Kazakhstan and most of Turkmenistan. Both versions show the region’s...
- GiziMap, EAN: 9789630083157Gizi Map coverage of Kazakhstan, available in either a geographical or a political edition, extends well beyond the country’s boundaries to include the other four Central Asian countries: Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan and Turkmenistan, as well...