- Muza, EAN: 9788328709874
- Lonely Planet, EAN: 9781786570413Dostawa od 0złAn astonishingly diverse region fused by its prolific wildlife, breathtaking landscapes and remnants of ancient culture, Southern Africa is Africa at its most memorable. Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Southern Africa, with amazing travel ...
- Lonely Planet, EAN: 9781786570437Dostawa od 0złZambia’s wildlife and waterfalls, Malawi’s lake and mountains, Mozambique’s islands and beaches: each country has its own personality. Focus on exploring one, or sample all three. Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Zambia, Mozambique & ...
- Czarne, EAN: 9788380494602
- ITMB, EAN: 9781553412731This title is in our series of regional titles for Africa at 1:3,400,000 scale. All of Africa is available as a continental sheet at 1:5M scale and as regional titles at 1:3,8M and 1:3,4M, based on GIS data. This is a milestone for ITMB and the reali...
- ITMB, EAN: 9781553419211]This is the third ITMB title on Africa to be released using our digital data base material. As with Africa as a continental map and Africa North West, this map covers a large area and tries to do so fairly and in detail. The essential areas of cover...
- Bradt, EAN: 9781784770129Dostawa od 0złAbout this book
For some 20 years, Bradt's Zambia has been widely acknowledged as the best guidebook on the market, with superior coverage in almost every field. In this new sixth edition, background information - history, culture and natural h...
- ITMB, EAN: 9781553414650
- Reise Know How, EAN: 9783831773909
- Freytag&Berndt, EAN: 9783707913828