- Lonely Planet, EAN: 9781786574978Dostawa od 0zł
Blessed with superlative landscapes and idyllic beaches, rich in activities and culinary experiences, Mauritius, Réunion and Seychelles offer the best cure for the blues. Lonely Planet is your passport to Mauritius, Réunion & Seychelles, with am...
- Michelin, EAN: 9782067233201
- Freytag&Berndt, EAN: 9783707916867
- Bradt, EAN: 9781841629247Dostawa od 0złBradt's Mauritius is the most comprehensive guide available to the Mascarene islands of Mauritius, its dependency Rodrigues and the French island of Réunion. Covering the full range of accommodation and restaurants, from budget to sheer luxury, it a...
- ITMB, EAN: 9781553413295
The Indian Ocean island of La Reunion is regarded as a part of France, which is a polite way of saying it is a colonial remnant of the former French empire that still occupies bits and pieces of the Caribbean and the Indian Ocean. The main town an...
- ITMB, EAN: 9781553413233This is another brand new map title for ITMB. Although I've not yet been able to visit Mauritius, or its satellite island of Rodrigues, it's in my planned trips for next year. The island, south and east of Cape Town, is a major sugar-producing countr...